Documentation table of contents
- Getting started - A guide to configuring grunt for your project.
- Example gruntfiles - A few samples, to help you get started.
- The grunt API - Complete API documentation here!
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions, along with their answers.
- Exit codes - A list of all built-in grunt exit codes.
- concat - Concatenate files.
- init - Generate project scaffolding from a predefined template.
- lint - Validate files with JSHint.
- min - Minify files with UglifyJS.
- qunit - Run QUnit unit tests in a headless PhantomJS instance.
- server - Start a static web server.
- (more documentation coming soon)
- Helpers and Directives - Ones not specifically covered in other task documentation.
- Contributing to grunt - Development advice.