Arma Server Admin
A simple to use web admin panel for Arma servers.
- Create multiple instances of game servers in the same admin panel
- See server status queryed from the instances with current mission and players
- Download game logs
- Upload missions from your local computer and from Steam Workshop to the server
- Download and update mods from withSIX
- Node.js, https://nodejs.org/
- Pre-installed Arma Server
- Linux with Windows binary using Wine
- arma3_x64 (does not support linux)
- cwa (does not support linux)
|bunyanConfig||(optional) add config for named bunyan loggers|
|game||Which game server to launch, see above|
|path||Folder path to game server|
|port||Web port to use|
|host||IP or Hostname to listen on|
|type||Which kind of server to use, can be 'linux', 'windows' or 'wine'|
|parameters||Extra startup parameters added to servers and headless clients|
|serverMods||Mods that always and only will be used by the game servers|
|auth||If both username and password is set, HTTP Basic Auth will be used|
|prefix||Text prepended to all game servers name|
|suffix||Text appended to all game servers name|
How to Use
Change values in
config.jsas described above or in the file
Install all dependencies with
Launch the web UI with
npm startor install as a Windows Service with
npm run install-windows-service
NOTE: Log output defaults to a stream of JSON lines. For pretty output, use
npm start | node_modules/.bin/bunyan
Make sure to disable Windows Error Reporting or server control will be stuck on a server crash.
Install as a Windows Service with
npm run install-windows-service.
Remove previously installed Windows Service with
npm run uninstall-windows-service.
Make sure to disable Wine GUI Crash Dialog or server control will be stuck on a server crash.
This is easiest solved using
winetricks by running
It can also be disabled manually.
Read more at Wine FAQ.