A Simple Sandra.Snow (Jekyll inspired static site generation for .NET) theme.
"Sandra.Snow is a Jekyll inspired static site generation tool that can be run locally, as a CAAS(Compiler as a Service) or setup with Azure to build your site when your repository changes. It is built on top of NancyFX."
##Start using letsnow
- Go to Sandra.Snow.SnowTemplate. This is the base template for your blog
- Download or fork it.
- Now you need to download letsnow here!
- Copy the "letsnow" folder to Sandra.Snow.SnowTemplate themes folder (Sandra.Snow.SnowTemplate\Snow\themes)
- Edit the snow.config file (Sandra.Snow.SnowTemplate\Snow\snow.config)
- Change the "theme" attribute to "letsnow"
- Run the compile.snow.bat and voilà