RTCode is a web application to share real time code with multiple connected users. RTCode takes the pain out of group development, avoiding problems like such as:
- IDE Settings.
- Environment Settings.
- Diverging programming SDK Versions.
- Code version divergence.
- Difficulty in code collaboration between users.
- Clone the project and navigate to the project root folder;
- Install the necessary dependencies for the project execution by running
- Create a file named
.envon root folder based on
- In your previously created .env file, enter your secret information;
- Start the application by running
- Open browser in
- Log in to your previously created user;
- Create a new code clicking on your username;
- Enter the code that you created.
- Code autocomplete
- Program in several languages.
- Great diversity of themes.
- Share code in real time with your friends.
✍ Programming Languages:
- Indent all lines Ctrl + S or Ctrl + Alt + F
- Code auto complete Ctrl + Space
- File execute Ctrl + Enter
- NodeJS - for backend coding
- MonacoEditor - vscode text editor
- Socket.IO - for real time communication
The system is under development and has bugs and improvements to be implemented, so pull requests are welcome.