Articles and Tutorials
Clone this wiki locally
Note that some tutorials and examples may be out of date, and not work with the current version of EaselJS.
- Introduction to EaselJS : Lee Brimelow : Learn how to use this HTML5 canvas framework that is based on the Flash display list.
- Learning HTML5 Canvas with EaselJS A series of videos about creating content using EaselJS and Zoë.
- Getting Started With EaselJS: A Flash-Like Interface for the HTML5 Canvas A quick introduction to some of the key classes and concepts in EaselJS.
- Getting Started with EaselJS Provides a quick overview of EaselJS, and shows how to create a simple project that animates a shape.
- Playing around with the HTML5 Canvas Element using EaselJS and JQuery Render some text on the canvas and rotate it around
- Using EaselJS to display a bitmap and create some effects Shows you how to use the Bitmap class to display an image and when you click on it do a couple effects
- HTML5 Gaming: animating sprites in Canvas with EaselJS Simple 3 steps tutorials to show you how to use EaselJS to animate sprites
- HTML5 Gaming: building the core objects & handling collisions with EaselJS Let's see how to create some of the game objects like ennemies and a platformer hero. We will also see how to implement a simple collision mechanism between them.
- HTML5 Platformer: the complete port of the XNA game to with EaselJS Article about the complete porting of a XNA game to HTML5/Canvas with the help of the EaselJS gaming framework. You can play to the game here and download the complete source code!