Create React App Configuration Override is an easy and comprehensible configuration layer for create-react-app.
Get all the benefits of create-react-app and customization without using 'eject' by adding a single
craco.config.js file at the root of your application and customize your eslint, babel, postcss configurations and many more.
All you have to do is create your app using create-react-app and customize the configuration with a
- CRA 3.*
- Yarn Workspace
- Lerna (with or without hoisting)
- Installation - How to install and setup
- Custom location for craco.config.js - Customize the location of your craco.config.js file.
- Configuration Overview - Quickly see how you can configure your CRA installation with this plugin.
- API - Have a look at CRACO API for Jest and Webpack.
- Recipes – Short recipes for common use cases.
- Develop a Plugin - How to develop a plugin for
Major changes are available in the changelog folder.
Community Maintained Plugins
- craco-preact by @FormAPI
- craco-less by @FormAPI
- craco-antd by @FormAPI
- craco-plugin-react-hot-reload by @HasanAyan
- craco-babel-loader by @rjerue
- craco-raw-loader by @melMass
- craco-base64-inline-loader by @melMass
- craco-workbox by @kevinsperrine
- craco-use-babelrc by @jackwilsdon
- craco-image-optimizer-plugin by @kkulbae
- craco-interpolate-html-plugin by @kkulbae
- craco-cesium by rot1024
- craco-sass-resources-loader by tilap
- craco-linaria by jedmao
- craco-plugin-scoped-css by gaoxiaoliangz
- craco-alias by @risenforces
- craco-favicons by @rickysullivan
- craco-styled-jsx by @cr4zyc4t
Copyright © 2019, GSoft inc. This code is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. You may obtain a copy of this license at https://github.com/gsoft-inc/gsoft-license/blob/master/LICENSE.