Fretrograde! - Shopping Cart App
Project 2 for General Assembly Web Development Immersive Program
June 13, 2014
- George Straehle
- Amanda McDermott
- Kathleen Votolato
Try out Fretrograde!
Features included in this app:
- Users can browse catalog of guitars
- Users can sort by price (ascending/descending) and rating
- Users have a live cart preview
- Users can can checkout
- Users can view order history
- Admin Users can modify inventory
Instructions for local deployment:
- Clone this repository into your projects folder
- Run bundle install
- Run rake db:create
- Run rake db:setup
- Add Stripe API keys to the your project (see below instructions)
- Startup server and enjoy!
Setting up Stripe API keys on your local environment:
- Go to www.stripe.com and create an account
- Go into your account settings (under Your Account) and click on API Keys.
- In the project root directory, create a new file named .env and add the following lines to it:
PUBLISHABLE_KEY=[paste your Test Publishable Key here]
SECRET_KEY=[paste your Test Secret Key here]
- Open the .gitignore file and add
- That's it!
Ruby version: 2.1.1p76