A musical instrument tuner for Android.
- Provides tunings for various instruments and supports chromatic tuning.
- Changes background color from red to green to indicate that the pitch is in tune (with a tolerance of 10 cents).
- Displays deviations between -60 and 60 cents.
- Supports scientific pitch notation and Solfège.
./gradlew test to run all unit tests. In addition, there are UI tests based on image comparisons which
can be run using
./gradlew connectedCheck. The reference images are generated using a Nexus 5X emulator
(resolution: 1080 x 1920, 420 dpi) with API level 26.
The Tarsos DSP library (https://github.com/JorenSix/TarsosDSP) is used for pitch detection.
Current library version: commit c26e500
Cythara is licensed under GPLv3. A copy of the license is included in LICENSE.txt.
In chronological order:
- mtbu added the violin tuning
- afmachado provided the translation to Brazilian Portuguese
- tebriz159 created the logo
- toXel provided the translation to German
- TacoTheDank enabled the installation on external storage, upgraded the language level, and updated dependencies
- thim added the cello tuning, fixed issues, and updated library versions
- obibon provided the translation to Basque
- Daveed9 added the viola tuning
Thank you all!