[DEPRECATED] Google Drive Android Quickstart
The Drive Android API used in this sample is now deprecated. Please see the migration guide for more information.
What does it do?
- Takes photos and stores them in Drive
- Displays a file picker to the user to select where to save files
- Shows you how to write file content
- Shows you how to set file metadata including title and MIME type
- Install the Android SDK.
- Download and configure the Google Play services SDK, which includes the Google Drive Android API.
- Create Google API Console project and/or enable the Drive API for an existing project.
- Register an OAuth 2.0 client for the package 'com.google.android.gms.drive.sample.quickstart' with your own debug keys. See full instructions in the Getting Started guide