Hello, this is where I host the communities favourite Azure Resources.
Please share and submit Pull Requests and we will grow this out to be a super useful, super helpful Azure Resource by the community for the community.
If you would like to contribute the rules are as follows:-
- Submit a pull request (everyone is welcome)
- Let's try and keep the content helpful for EVERYONE
- Share on twitter using #AzureCommunityResources and #azurefamily
- Help us make this more useful with ideas etc
- Any questions ping Gregor https://twitter.com/Gregor_Suttie
Checkout the Exam (under Code at the top) folder for information about info on the main Azure Exams.
If you're looking to get started learning Azure I always suggest thinking about doing the Azure exams. Take a look at AZ-900 which is the fundamentals exam, this will focus you on learning and give you a purpose.
Hands on learning for me is the best way that I learn, you may well be different. If not, I would suggest Microsoft Learn as a great place to get started https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/.