Giovanni Tirloni - @gtirloni
idtSite Reliability Engineer @
Hi, welcome to my GitHub profile!
Latest Contributions [public-only]
- runatlantis/atlantis (v0.24.2, today) - Terraform Pull Request Automation
- dependabot/dependabot-core (v0.218.0, 1 week ago) -
🤖Dependabot's core logic for creating update PR's.
- sharkdp/hexyl (v0.13.0, 3 weeks ago) - A command-line hex viewer
- fluid-project/infusion (v4.6.0, 5 months ago) - Infusion is a web framework that supports inclusive design.
- inclusive-design/idrc (v1.4.0, 7 months ago) - Website for the Inclusive Design Research Centre.
Recent Pull Requests [public-only]
- Add support for GNOME 44 on konkor/cpufreq (1 month ago)
- Update Linux installation instructions on ankitects/anki-manual (1 month ago)
- feat: add production deployment on fluid-project/lcil (6 months ago)
- feat: redirect legacy 443-whatisinclusivedesign to /about/philosophy/ on inclusive-design/idrc (6 months ago)
- fix: use CURRENT_USER while defining views (fixes #1163) on accessibility-exchange/platform (7 months ago)
- crablang/crab - A community fork of a language named after a plant fungus. All of the memory-safe features you love, now with 100% less bureaucracy! (1 day ago)
- bennetthardwick/simple-dev-blog-zola-starter - A simple dev-blog theme for Zola. (3 days ago)
- dair-ai/Prompt-Engineering-Guide -
🐙Guides, papers, lecture, notebooks and resources for prompt engineering (1 week ago)
- paulpierre/RasaGPT -
💬RasaGPT is the first headless LLM chatbot platform built on top of Rasa and Langchain. Built w/ Rasa, FastAPI, Langchain, LlamaIndex, SQLModel, pgvector, ngrok, telegram (3 weeks ago)
- nomic-ai/gpt4all - gpt4all: an ecosystem of open-source chatbots trained on a massive collections of clean assistant data including code, stories and dialogue (3 weeks ago)
Feel free to send an email to the address on my GitHub profile.
You can also find me at tight-ship.net and mastondon.social