- Add a :vverbose option to distinguish from the :verbose option
- Add a timeout when killing Resque, to force it with SIGKILL
- Change the way the #spawn call is made, so it doesn't create a subshell to launch Resque, which was causing issue #2
- Forked from guard-delayed and started guard-resque
-- guard-delayed --
- Fixed options for current delayed_job version (from dbloete)
- Environment settings needed to be passed in via RAILS_ENV=
- Fixed argument passing to the start script
- Cleaned up some documentation.
- Changed template to include :environment => 'development'
- Changed name from 'guard-delayed_job' to 'guard-delayed'
- Fixed options passing
- Initial release.