- Compatible with Sprockets 2.x (for Sprockets 1.x compatibility, please use Guard::Sprockets 0.1.4 or the
- Tested against Ruby 1.9.3, 2.0.0, Rubinius & JRuby (1.9 mode only).
Please be sure to have Guard installed before continue.
Install the gem:
$ gem install guard-sprockets
Add it to your Gemfile (inside the
:tools group for instance):
group :development do gem 'guard-sprockets' end
Add guard definition to your Guardfile by running this command:
$ guard init sprockets
Please read Guard usage doc
Guard::Sprockets can be adapted to all kind of projects.
Please read Guard doc for more information about the Guardfile DSL.
Pull requests are very welcome! Please try to follow these simple rules if applicable:
- Please create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
- Make sure your patches are well tested. All specs must pass on Travis CI.
- Update the Yard documentation.
- Update the README.
- Please do not change the version number.
For questions please join us in our Google group or on