- Compatible with Sprockets 2.x (for Sprockets 1.x compatibility, please use Guard::Sprockets 0.1.4 or the
- Tested against Ruby 1.9.3, 2.0.0, Rubinius & JRuby (1.9 mode only).
Please be sure to have Guard installed before continue.
Install the gem:
$ gem install guard-sprockets
Add it to your Gemfile (inside the
:tools group for instance):
group :development do gem 'guard-sprockets' end
Add guard definition to your Guardfile by running this command:
$ guard init sprockets
Please read Guard usage doc
Guard::Sprockets can be adapted to all kind of projects.
Typical Rails 3 app (default generated Guardfile)
Please read Guard doc for more information about the Guardfile DSL.
Pull requests are very welcome! Please try to follow these simple rules if applicable:
- Please create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
- Make sure your patches are well tested. All specs must pass on Travis CI.
- Update the Yard documentation.
- Update the README.
- Please do not change the version number.
For questions please join us in our Google group or on