0.5.0 - June 2, 2012
- Updated for Guard 1.1
- #21: Guard::Test::Notifier.notify - did not use :failed image if test results included errors but NO failures. (@carlost)
- #18: Fixed a conflict with test_benchmark that was preventing guard-test from running.
- #11: Fixed a "No such file to load -- guard/notifier" when running guard without bundler.
- Removed support of turn gem since "Turn is no longer compatible with TestUnit 2.0+. TestUnit and MiniTest are deverging and after some consideration it was decided that Turn's goal is to support Ruby's native test framework, whatever it may be." quoted from Turn's release.txt.
0.3.1 - September 11, 2011
0.3.0 - June 14, 2011
- Internal cleaning. (@rymai)
0.3.0.rc5 - June 9, 2011
- Fixed bug that was preventing tests from running. (@rymai)
- Fixed the
fastfailrunner that was displaying a green dot even for a failing test. (@rymai)
- Removed the
:notificationoption. Use the new Guard method instead. (@rymai)
- Turn seems to work fine now... (@rymai)
- Consider 'test_*.rb' as test files as well. (@uk-ar)
- Add a require that was making the guard be fired by Guard! :'(
- Actually make the tests run.
- Turn doesn't want to run, so remove sentences that say that it is supported for now. Note: The code is still here, only the command line doesn't seem to output anything...
:clioption (nil by default) to pass arbitrary CLI arguments to the Ruby/Turn command that runs the tests.
:notificationoption (true by default) to disable notification (Growl/Inotify).
:all_on_startoption (true by default) to not run all the tests at startup.
:all_after_passoption (true by default) to run all tests after changed tests pass.
:keep_failedoption (true by default) to keep failed tests until them pass.
- Added compatibility with 1.8.6, 1.8.7, 1.9.2, REE, Rubinius and JRuby.
- Internal changes inspired by guard-minitest.
0.1.6 - January 24, 2011
- #2: Fixed a bug introduced in 0.1.5 where test/ was not added to the $LOAD_PATH. (reported by @jgrau, fixed by @rymai)
- Updated gem dependencies