Contribute to Guard
File an issue
You can report bugs and feature requests to GitHub Issues.
Please don't ask question in the issue tracker, instead ask them at Stack Overflow and use the guard tag.
Try to figure out where the issue belongs to: Is it an issue with Guard itself or with a Guard plugin you're using?
When you file a bug, please try to follow these simple rules if applicable:
- Make sure you've read the README carefully.
- Make sure you run Guard with
- Add debug information to the issue by running Guard with the
- Add your
Gemfileto the issue.
- Provide information about your environment:
- Your current versions of your OS, Ruby, Rubygems and Bundler.
- Shared project folder with services like Dropbox, NFS, etc.
- Make sure that the issue is reproducible with your description.
It's most likely that your bug gets resolved faster if you provide as much information as possible!
Pull requests are very welcome! Please try to follow these simple rules if applicable:
- Please create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
- Make sure your patches are well tested. All specs run with
rake spec:portabilitymust pass.
- Update the Yard documentation.
- Update the README.
- Update the CHANGELOG for noteworthy changes.
- Please do not change the version number.
For questions please join us in our Google group or on