Cryptocurrency wallets support:
- BTC (Bitcoin) - /APKs/btc-release-v0.32-code-32.apk
- ETH (Ethereum) - /APKs/eth-release-v0.62-code-74.apk
- BCH (Bitcoin Cash) - /APKs/bch-release-v0.19-code-19.apk
- LTC (Litecoin) - /APKs/ltc-release-v0.17-code-17.apk
- IOTA (Iota) - /APKs/iota-release-v0.19-code-19.apk
- ETC (Ethereum Classic) - /APKs/etc-release-v0.59-code-46.apk
- ZEC (Zcash) - /APKs/zec-release-v0.17-code-17.apk
- BTG (Bitcoin Gold) - /APKs/btg-release-v0.36-code-36.apk
- QTUM (Qtum) - /APKs/qtum-release-v0.20-code-20.apk
- BTS (BitShares) - /APKs/bts-release-v0.13-code-13.apk
- DGB (DigiByte) - /APKs/dgb-release-v0.8-code-8.apk
- KMD (Komodo) - /APKs/kmd-release-v0.17-code-17.apk
- CLO (Callisto) - /APKs/clo-release-v0.23-code-23.apk
- DCT (Decent) - /APKs/dct-release-v0.25-code-25.apk
- SBTC (Super Bitcoin) - /APKs/sbtc-release-v0.23-code-23.apk
Do not see your coin?
See below (pull-request section)
Just download a last version of APK-file from a link in About section and install on your device.
Click the link and then
Download button or right click on the link and choose
Save link as....
Or build it yourself:
- Download and install Java 7 or up (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)
- Download and Install the latest Android studio (https://developer.android.com/studio/)
- Clone or download the project
- Clean\Rebuild\Build if needed
- Open Build Variants and choose a wallet. For example “btcDebug” (all variants described in
- For build on your device (or emulator) tap Run.
- For build APK-file select menu Build -> Build APK(s)
If you would like to contribute code you can do so through GitHub by forking the repository and sending a pull request.
If you want to add your own coin you need to discover of this files:
app/src/btc/java/com/guarda/ethereum/managers/WalletManager.java - for BTC-like
app/src/eth/java/com/guarda/ethereum/managers/WalletManager.java - for ETH-like
In other cases you need to follow the existing API of
WalletManager.java and implement methods for creating and restore wallet, generating a public address and creating a transaction (or something else specific for your coin).
If you have any question create an issue.
Library are licensed under the GPL-3.0 License.
Enjoy! Guarda Team hopes you will like using our wallets as much as we liked creating them.