GuardianKey API reference implementation for Java
GuardianKey is a solution to protect systems against authentication attacks. It uses Machine Learning to analyze the user's behavior, threat intelligence, and psychometrics (or behavioral biometrics) and provides an attack risk in real-time. You can notify your users, block or log the attempts. There are cloud and on-premise editions. Check it in https://guardiankey.io/ .
GuardianKey has a REST API to integrate with other systems. This is documented at https://guardiankey.io/documentation/api/ .
This code is a reference implementation in Java for GuardianKey.
- There is a functional example here, src/Example.java
- This is running with the jars available in the directory libs
- Let us know if you have troubles, you can open an issue or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- User submit username and pass
- Verify if username/pass are valid (yes or no)
- Call gk.check_access, in any case
- If gk_return['response'] == 'BLOCK', block the access attempt. Allow the access in any other case!