Infection Monkey 1.7.0
This is a BIG, exciting release, with a ton of new features and improvements. To start downloading it while you read the release notes, go to the Infection Monkey website..
Zero Trust (#400)
The Monkey now tests your network against the Forrester Zero Trust eXtended framework and provides a report with actionable data and recommendations.
Adds the ability to configure monkey using the MITRE ATT&CK matrix and allows to view which ATT&CK techniques were used and how in the report.
Scanning Performance boost (#436)
The monkey now scans its target subnets in parallel, which improves runtime by 4.
The island now generates reports faster for larger amounts of network nodes by 2 orders of magnitude, which helps when dealing with larger-scale networks. Also, the report is cached if no Monkey has communicated since the last report has been generated.
All potentially sensitive data is now logged hashed so no sensitive data is plain-text.
Notification when infection is done (#326)
The Island website will now send you a notification when the infection is done, so you don't need to busy wait on it.
Various other bug fixes, such as:
- Vulnerability stability and success rate improvements.
- Monkey has TTL before it automatically marked as dead so report finishes in case of lost communication after network changes, shutdowns or crashes. (#313)
- Automatic black-box testing suite. (#420)
- Monkey will work on Windows machines that aren't installed on
- Not showing Linux machines in PTH credentials map. (#338)
Attached binaries and hashes: