This is a plugin that let redmine project wiki be a gollum wiki.
You need to set the value of
gollum.repository_root in your
For example, if you are using gitosis, this might be a good working setting:
production: gollum: repository_root: /home/git/repositories
The project wiki repository will be named after the project identifier
(not name) plus
.wiki.git suffix. For example,
is the repository name of the project
- The code is pretty alpha quality now, backward-incompatible changes are likely to be introduced in the future.
- It only support markdown (at the moment)
- It requires your redmine process (passenger / mongrel... whatever) to be able to write your git repositories
- Depending on your git server setup, you still need to configure the access control for the newly create wiki repositories
- IT DOES NOT IMPORT YOUR CURRENT WIKI CONTENT