🧑💻 The Antifragile Dev #1
Inspired by this blog post we're going to build a microservice architecture in public.
🗺️ The project
It's a directory list of restaurants (inspired by nomadlist.com).
- We should extract initial data from Google Maps based on cities (so it starts with some/any content)
- It should be able to sync data from Google Maps to your site
- We should customize it to allow adding more customizations, like:
- People from your site can rank the restaurants
- People from your site can tag restaurants with new categories (e.g. Good wi-fi, Calm place, etc)
How to make all of these bullet points above happen, is totally open to you, and there's no "wrong" or "good" implementation. The goal is to make it work by any means.
Also, feel free to enrich and customize this template. Make it yours. ❤️
🏗 Chosen technologies
It might suffer changes as the project evolves, there's no limit to this list
Primary languages and frameworks:
- Technology 1
- Technology 2
- Technology 3
- Technology 4
🔥 Decisions made / Tricky challenges
They can be a link to another
.MDfile, to your blog, or any tweet from you Where you share a tough call you made, a trade-off decision, etc.
- Decision 1
- Decision 2
- Decision 3
If you have just one, or many, add links to them here
|GitHub||This repository is an example|
|GitHub||This is another repository|