This is the source repository for Guild AI.
Guild AI is an open source toolkit that automates and optimizes machine learning experiments.
- Run unmodified training scripts, capturing each run result as a unique experiment
- Automate trials using grid search, random search, and Bayesian optimization
- Compare and analyze runs to understand and improve models
- Backup training related operations such as data preparation and test
- Archive runs to S3 or other remote systems
- Run operations remotely on cloud accelerators
- Package and distribute models for easy reproducibility
For more on features, see Guild AI - Features.