Notify Me is an application created for massive outgoing communication, using text messaging or call dispatching connected with an Asterisk PBX. Usually known as a
Voice Blaster or
In many cases, particularly emergency situations, it's needed to automatically dispatch a message to potentially thousands of recipients in a single click.
Main features are:
- Multi-tenant solution, allows for different offices operating on the same infraestructure.
- Contacts and groups of contacts can be created if pre-arranged notification groups are needed.
- TTS using any solution that provides a command line translator.
- Telephony integrates with minimum hassle using Manager API.
- Progress charts and detail to see contact rates.
In order for the solution to be able to dispatch anything some configuration is needed. Please look at the System Administration guide for details.
Integration with Asterisk PBX is done using clj-asterisk bindings for Manager API.
Main configuration points are:
- Enable Asterisk Manager connections in file
- Create an outgoing dialing context in
- Create a trunk configuration in Notify-Me
After that the trunk may be used when creating a new notification.
Now, SMS integration is done only with
Ancel SMS Empresa using the clj-ancel-sms library.
Extension is not only desirable but possible, since each sms provider is treated as a plugin complying with a dispatching protocol.
YourKit has given an open source license for their profiler, greatly simplifying the profiling of
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products:
Documentation is a work in progress
- Use chiba's plugin for sms providers
- Integrate selenium tests for UI
- Pagination, grids and dispatchers
Copyright © 2013 Guillermo Winkler
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.