Yammer Tab for Microsoft Teams
Yammer Tab for Microsoft Teams brings Yammer conversation from a group or a topic feed as a Microsoft Teams tab.
Setup & Configuration
- Download "YammerTabForTeams.zip" from the "Package" folder
- Click on your team contextual menu and select "View Team"
- Select the "Developer (Preview)" tab and upload the YammerTabForTeams.zip file
- Go to the channel where you want to add the Yammer group, and hit the + sign in the top navigation, you will now see the Yammer icon
- Accept the developer license terms, and select the type of Yammer feed you want to display (currently Yammer Tab for Teams only supports "Group" and "Topic").
Type your network name (Technically speaking "Network permalink") and the feed id (Close to the "feedId=" parameter in Yammer URLs)
Press “Save”, and you should now see your Yammer group showing up in your relevant Microsoft Team channel!
Keep in mind that you can always configure an existing tab by using the tab contextual menu and clicking on "Configure".
The package file "YammerTabForTeams.zip" is comprised of 3 files :
- manifest.json : package manifest file
- yam44.png : package icon 44px
- yam88.png : package icon 88px