Full stack MERN application that allows you to save your contacts.
- Contact-Keeper is deployed on Heroku.
- React - Front-end framework used
- bcrypt - Library to hash passwords
- axios - Node module to make promised based HTTP requests
- config - Node module to store parameters used for different deployment environments.
- express - Web framework used with Node.js
- JWT - JSON Web Tokens used for authentication
- MongoDB - NoSQL database used to store users and contacts
- Traversy Media - For guidance through the development of Contact Keeper in his React course. Also for teaching the fundamentals of the Contact API and backend RESTful API's.