Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Enabled stronger warning switches and resulting fixed issues on GCC and MinGW
- Bugfix for #22, the
fs::copy_optionswhere not forwarded from
fs::copy_filein one of the cases.
- Fix for (#21), when compiling on Alpine Linux with musl instead of glibc, the wrong
strerror_rsignature was expected. The complex preprocessor define mix was dropped in favor of the usual dispatch by overloading a unifying wrapper.
- Added MingW 32/64 and Visual Studio 2015 builds to the CI configuration.
- Fixed additional compilation issues on MingW.
- Pull request (#13), set minimum required CMake version to 3.7.2 (as in Debian 8).
- Pull request (#14), added support for a make install target.
- Bugfix for (#15), the forward/impl way of using
<vector>include in the windows case.
- Bugfix for (#16), VS2019 didn't like the old size dispatching in the utf8 decoder, so it was changed to a sfinae based approach.
- New feature (#17), optional support for standard conforming
wchar_t/std::wstringinterface when compiling on Windows with defined
GHC_WIN_WSTRING_STRING_TYPE, this is default when using the
ghc/fs_std*.hppheader, to enhance compatibility.
- New feature (#18), optional filesystem exceptions/errors on unicode errors with defined
GHC_RAISE_UNICODE_ERRORS(instead of replacing invalid code points or UTF-8 encoding errors with the replacement character
- Pull request (#20), fix for file handle leak in
- Coverage now checked in CI (~95% line coverage).