A collection of jupyter notebooks and a utility python script created for the PyData Seattle 2017 tutorial on Unevenly spaced time series analysis of The Simpsons in Pandas.
- pydata-tutorial-simpsons-ANSWERS.ipynb: version with answers included
- pydata-tutorial-simpsons-CLEAN.ipynb: version with answers omitted (recommended for people who want to do the exercises)
- pydata-tutorial-simpsons-SESSION.ipynb: version used during tutorial session (annotated afterward)
- pydata-tutorial-simpsons-data-cleaning.ipynb: notebook used to clean up the data (incomplete)
Python script with utilty functions used in the notebooks:
There are also HTML versions of all the notebooks, provided for the benefit of anyone not able to run the notebooks.
- Latest versions of pandas and jupyter notebook (recommended: use Anaconda)
- data.world Python SDK
conda install -c conda-forge datadotworld-py(if using Anaconda)
pip install git+git://github.com/datadotworld/data.world-py.git(if not using Anaconda)
- a data.world account and an API key (via the data.world Advanced Settings page)