Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
How to run
- Download and run the executable. Watch and enjoy.
- Download the source and open with Unity 2017.4.3f1.
- Implemented a tool to render frames as a PNG image sequence. Supports 2x supersampling and basic temporal anti-alias filtering up to 16x sampling.
NOTE: Recording is disabled in the build, and can be enabled from editor.
- If available download the executable or download the source and run it with Unity 2017.3.1f1..
- Galaxy merger simulation is added to Part I.
- Scene is colored.
- Minor fixes
Fix editor works but builds fail.
The animation flow for the bars 1-60, about the first 3 minutes is mostly complete.
The beginning of Part 2, around 3 minute mark, is roughly there.
Works only in Unity editor.
Fix editor works but builds fail
Introduces a system for forming opening titles using planetesimals. The current composition for opening titles is arbitrary and experimental.