Rails Admin Prototypes
Currently this project consists of some images in
mockups, the source files in
fireworks_pngs, a demo html page at
public/basic/players.html, and a site runnable by middleman.
Please fork and improve!
The new look
- Links to the site's root page and the dashboard
- Links for the currently logged in user - preferences and logout
- Links to each of the models managed by rails_admin. These replaces our current tabs. Putting them here means we don't have to worry about them overflowing.
- Tabs for Index, Show and Edit. When on a specific player's view page in the example, the Index and Edit tabs would be active providing an easy way to jump to one of those.
- History for the current model.
A login page
Nav links in sidebar
Alternative placement for the navigation links, frees up header some more. Possibly these could be removed altogther and be covered by the user icons in the top right.
Error flash message
Compact, but might be a mistake if we ever wanted to show more than one flash message at a time.
Dark with high_buttons
Dark with darkened buttons
So, what do you think?
Started 2011, Arthur Gunn, released under the MIT license. Lot's of thanks to David Francisco for the theme, and everyone who's contributed to the web-app-theme, and rails_admin projects.