Yellow Belt Clojure Katas
- Download and install leiningen.
- Clone project.
- CD in the project and run "lein deps".
- run "lein test". You should see all the tests run with "WORK TO DO"
- Choose a kata. The shell source code with instructions is in the src/clojure_katas directory and the test is in the test/clojure_katas directory.
- In the test find the change the word
- Run lein test again. You should have failing tests now
- Fix the the code and run the tests!
If you have any problem setting up the project, please let me know.
There are quite a number of solutions on the Coding Kata site. I found it fun to browse them and see how other people solved them after I had finished mine.
Being a beginner myself, there might be mistakes or something I missed. As always, feedback is welcome.