SilverStripe Templates for NetBeans
Based on the work found in Twig-netbeans
This is a very very early start! Basic syntax highlighting is complete.
Pull requests welcome and encouraged!
Installing from package
- Get the latest
SSTemplates-X.X.X.nbmpackage from "Releases".
- In NetBeans open Tools -> Plugins, select Downloaded tab.
- Click "Add plugins" and select the file you've downloaded.
- Select the checkbox next to the "SilverStripe Templates for NetBeans" plugin and click "Install".
- Confirm the certificate if required
- Restart the IDE when demanded and enjoy your new plugin.
Installing from source
- Clone the git repository.
- Start a new NetBeans project, choose NetBeans module as project type.
- Setup your project.
- Right-click on project name and choose Create NBM.
- Install the NBM file as described in "Installing from package".
For more information refer yourself to: http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-google.html