This is a little ftp-sync script using LFTP.
LFTP is a sophisticated ftp/http client, and a file transfer program supporting a number of network protocols.
.gitignore- ignore rules to tell git what files to ignore
sync.sh- sync script
- clone/or fork the project
- install lftp e.g.
brew install lftpon a Mac or the likes
- create a file called sync.cfg.
- add the following information
- execute the shell script e.g.
Fixes and next steps
- Next step: Generate a queue list
- Next step: Execute the script within tmux/screen
- Next step: Delete downloaded files e.g.