Lookup DB is a friendly interface to the Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup LearnDB knowledge base.
docker-compose up in the working directory
After compiling, lookupdb should be running at localhost:8090
In order to work, Lookup DB requires monster-trunk to be compiled and symlinked as monster-trunk in the base lookupdb directory.
Currently using monster-trunk branch origin/dcss015 and crawl tag 0.15.2
To setup monster-trunk:
The application requires a redis instance and expects it to be running on localhost at port 6379. See cache.coffee if you want to change the port/host, its currently setup to work well with docker.
- Checkout monster-trunk at branch origin/dcss015
- Checkout crawl at tag 0.15.2
- Symlink crawl into monster-trunk at crawl-ref (ln -s ../crawl crawl-ref)
- Run make (I could only get this to work on Ubuntu, not mac)
- Checkout lookupDB
- Runk npm install
- Symlink monster-trunk (ln -s ../monster-trunk/monster-stable monster-trunk)
- Run gulp coffee (npm install -g gulp if you dont have it already)
- node lib/index.js