Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is the second release of CustomPiOS
I am releasing because this is the first release with Docker support. The images is available at Docker Hub, and each new release should be avilable as a container. So you can use this method to easliy build against static versions of CustomPiOS.
Moreover several really nice features have been added, and it seems to be the right time.
- Docker support - instructions how to build with docker
- Update to qemu_boot.sh to qemu-4.9.59-stretch, but still armv6
- Add feature to export file in image to tarballs in the workspace folder. So you can build and release binaries separately right from CustomPiOS builds. documentation how to use this new feature. And example usage in kernel CustomPiOS module
- Move fix guysoft/OctoPi#424 in to mainline CustomPiOS
updates to modules
- New docker module - now not only you can build CustomPiOS builds from docker, you can also have docker
shipped with your RaspberryPi builds, thanks @MaitreDede!
- New mysql module - gives you a running mysql mariadb database out of the box.
- gui module - Fix regex bug in enabling compositing 010cacd, thanks @TheLastProject !
- base module - add memsplit, timezone, locales, keyboard configuration , thanks @MaitreDede again!
- ffmpeg module - Add Hardware accelerated FFmpeg encoding/decoding, thanks @tgerring !
- Minor bug fixes (thanks @jofemodo for #37 )
Thanks everyone who contributed to this release, you make me happy, this is how FOSS should be