This project would not exist without all of its users and contributors.
If you have ideas on how to make the configuration easier to maintain or improve its performance, do not hesitate to fork and send pull requests.
- Check that the issue has not already been reported.
- Check that the issue has not already been fixed in the latest code.
- Open an issue with a clear title and description in grammatically correct, complete sentences.
- Read how to properly contribute to open source projects on GitHub.
- Use a topic branch to easily amend a pull request later, if necessary.
- Write good commit messages.
- Squash commits on the topic branch before opening a pull request.
- Use the same coding style and spacing.
- Open a pull request that relates to but one subject with a clear title and description in grammatically correct, complete sentences.
- A README.md must be present.
- Large functions must be placed in a functions directory.
- Functions that take arguments must have completion.
- A screenshots section must be present in the file header.
- The pull request description must have embedded screenshots.