rOCCI-server - A Ruby OCCI Server
The following setup is required
- Ruby >= 2.0
- Bundler gem installed (use
gem install bundler)
- OpenNebula >= 4.4 if the OpenNebula backend is used
- AWS EC2 account if the EC2 backend is used
To install, configure or update rOCCI-server, consult the rOCCI-server Admin Guide
To report an issue, use the Issues tracker at GitHub
- Fork it.
- Create a branch (git checkout -b my_markup)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am "My changes")
- Push to the branch (git push origin my_markup)
- Use GitHubs Pull Requests to submit the code for review
Coding style: As long as it works and the maintainer likes it, the code will be accepted. A more specific coding style will be developed later and enforced thenceforth.