Visit the Gwen home page for our user documentation and getting started guide.
How it Works?
- Declare feature specs to describe scenarios in the language of your domain.
Feature: Todo Scenario: Create todo list Given a new todo list When the following items are added | Get the milk | | Walk the dog | Then the list will contain 2 items
- Compose meta specs to describe how steps will execute to automate scenarios.
Feature: Todo Meta (automation glue) @StepDef Scenario: a new todo list When I navigate to "http://todomvc.com/examples/react" Then the todo field can be located by class "new-todo" And count can be located by css ".todo-count strong" @StepDef @ForEach @DataTable(horizontal="item") Scenario: the following items are added When I enter data[item] in the todo field Then count should be record.number @StepDef Scenario: the list will contain <expected> items Then count should be "$<expected>"
- Launch Gwen to bind your meta and execute your feature specs to automate.
- Linux, Mac or Windows OS
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or IE web browser
- Java 8 (version 1.8) or higher
Copyright 2014-2021 Brady Wood, Branko Juric and Gwen contributors.
This software is open sourced under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
See also: LICENSE.
Open sourced 28 June 2014 03:27 pm AEST
New capabilities, improvements, fixes, and documentation are all welcomed candidates for contribution. Each submission is reviewed and verified by the project maintainers before being integrated and released to the community. We ask that all code submissions include unit tests or sample test features providing relevant coverage.
By submitting contributions, you agree to release your work under the license that covers this software.
How to Contribute
- Fork this repository
- Create a branch on your forked repository
- Commit your changes to your branch
- Push your branch to your forked repository
- Create a pull request from your branch to here
We thank the following contributors and active users for helping to make Gwen better.
The following contributors submitted pull requests that have been merged:
The following users raised issues or requests that have been addressed:
- Rebecca Abriam | George Tsihitas | Zoltan Penzeli | inkbleed | Pradeep Thawani | anshu781126 | ketu4u2010 | Rahul9844 | rkevin99 | Sergio Freire | dfriquet