#NOL - Discord Bot By George Whitcher
NOL is an open source discord bot written using the discord.js library.
- Install all required files if you have not already.
- Open git bash on the directory you would like to install NOL.
git clone https://github.com/gwhitcher/NOL.git
- Open git bash on the newly created directory and run
- Create a MySQL database and insert the file
- Rename the
- Get your server ID by visiting your discord server through the browser and copying the SERVERIDHERE area
- If you want to use the adult features visit your NSFW channel and update the config.json file with the channel ID obtained in the step above.
- Google Custom Search & YouTube
- World Of Warcraft
- Create a Blizzard Developer Account
- Create a new client and update your config.json with your client ID and secret.
- !help - coming soon!
- !wiki XYZ
- !google XYZ
- !youtube XYZ
- !wow X Y Z
- !redtube XYZ
- !prune X (admin only)