- Download and copy contents to your root folder.
- Install Composer.
composer updateto install CakePHP.
- Rename and configure the following files in your /config/ directory.
- Create MySQL database and user and enter information in your app.php.
- Run migrations by running
bin/cake migrations migrate.
- Mark the migration completed by running
bin/cake migrations mark_migrated
- You are now setup! A default user
adminis created by default. Please login by visiting http://domain.com/admin and change this immediately.
- Login to your CakeBlog administration.
- Go to
Updateon the menu and download the files automatically from the latest GIT repository.
- Open terminal and run
bin/cake migrations migrate. It is also suggested you update your CakePHP installation as well
NOTE: It is important NOT to make changes to the core CakeBlog files as they will be overwritten when updated.