FreeFlarum is a community provided Flarum hosting allowing you to quickly launch your forum under 1 minute! Flarum can be hard to set up. Not anymore! Create your own Flarum forum instantly and start building your community.
• Quick forum creation: Create your forum in 1 minute - just pick a name, administrator E-Mail and you are good to go!
• No technical skills required: FreeFlarum is easy to use with no hard setup required! You are just a few clicks away from your forum!
• Fast, Secure, Safe, Simple: You won't find better performance in anywhere! Powered by fastest and most secure machines on internet your forum will run like a feather. In an addition, FreeFlarum also protects your internet privacy. Your community and your data is yours and you can always export it. We don't like dark marketing patterns so we don't have them.
• Tons of backups are made everyday: Daily backups are made to an offsite location. No headaches about failing hardware, we got you covered!
• Fast and kind support: You can contact us at anytime! We are always there for you!
...but most importantly, FreeFlarum is 100% free! No overpriced plans or credit card required! You can have your Flarum running 24/7 with no finance needed!
Check it out! ☼☼ Don't believe us?
This repository contains the front-end for FreeFlarum.com:
- documentation, built with Mkdocs and Material for Mkdocs
- control panel
Works in conjuction with freeflarum-backend.
Submitting feature/extension requests:
Please, submit feature and extension request as a new issue in this repository.
Debian-based Linux distributions
# Install pip first (and Python 3.x, if not yet installed!) sudo apt install python3-pip # Next, install pipenv sudo pip3 install pipenv # Install dependencies within pipenv pipenv install # Run dev server. pipenv run mkdocs serve
And see your live edits at http://localhost:8000/.
# Use the deployment script for simplified process. # Will not work on Windows (unless using Git Bash or on WSL) # Requires rsync installed ./deploy.sh
FreeFlarum.com is a community provided host for Flarum. FreeFlarum is NOT affiliated with Flarum. Questions related to forum software should be adressed to the Flarum's Discussion Forums.