Thank you so much for helping on cursive!
Here are a few guidelines to help make sure your contribution goes as smoothly as possible.
You found a bug
This is still a young library, and bugs are sure to be hiding everywhere. If you found one, great!
- Mention the operating system you are using. If you are manually selecting a backend (for instance termion), please mention this as well.
- Try to provide "simple" (if possible) code to reproduce the bug. If you can't simplify your code, a complete code is better than a simple, but incomplete one.
- If relevant, you can post a screenshot describing the problem.
If you have an idea you think would make this library better, we're all ears!
- Describe your use-case: what do you want to achieve with this improvement?
If you feel like digging in the code, thank you again! We're very grateful for your work.
- Format your code with rustfmt.
- Make sure all tests are passing - it's very easy to forget a backend! If you start a Pull Request, travis will check all backends for you.
- Only use stable rust features. This library should compile on rust stable.
- Do one thing at a time. Split a large change into a series of smaller, standalone changes. Don't start a refactor while adding a feature.