Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release adds HTTP collection support (beta) and fixed the following issues:
- Font change in settings had no effect;
- Lyrics synchronization broke when tempo was changed;
- Fixed a few crashes and compiler warnings;
- Fixed playing video karaoke files;Added basic Host support with redirector for HTTP server (to work properly in captive portal scenarios)
- Error messages when the song failed to load now close automatically (useful for TV output);
- Screensaver is now disabled when the player is running;
- Web API can now handle "Expect: 100 Continue" and thus can be used via curl;
- Login cookie now does not expire. This is necessary if you run Spivak on Raspberry Pi which is not connected to Internet and thus does not know current time.
- When songs database is erased, the statistics is reset;
- Added the ability to lock the Web API to allow only users which know the access code.
- Modified MIDI renderer to emulate a WAV file for GStreamer AppSrc to work properly. This eliminated jerky sound on OpenSuSE Leap, which was experienced for some unknown reason when raw GStreamer capabilities were used.
This version comes with a few bugfixes (mostly in WebUI), as well as a couple minor features:
- You can also "tint" the background image/video when lyrics are being played;
- Added AppImage build for Linux (requires GStreamer 1.0 set up on host);
This is the first production release representing the feedback during QA:
- The Web UI has been redesigned and now looks much better.
- Build process has been simplified with libsonivox being built inline.
- A large number of issues has been fixed.
This is the initial release. All listed features should work, but there are obviously bugs. Therefore this release is mostly for advanced users, who are willing to test the player and report the bugs.
Bugfixing is now open. The next release is planned to be bugfix-only release with no features added.
Linux, Windows and Mac OS binaries are provided. Please note that for Mac OS X you must also install GStreamer package from https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/osx/1.8.0/