The .js files are for myBase 7.x only.
More information about myBase 7.x can be found in the following website: http://www.wjjsoft.com/mybase.html.
1. Close the software
2. Copy the .js file to .\plugins sub folder.
3. Run the software again.
4. Based on the setting of the plugins, you can find the new functions from different menu.
5. More details can be found in myBase website: http://www.wjjsoft.com/mybase_jsapi.html#install
1. There are self-developed plugins and the plugins developed by wjj.
2. Use the plugins at your own risks.
3. Please fully test before using to your productive data file.
4. Any question or problem, please raise an issue.