The .js files are for myBase 7.x only.
More information about myBase 7.x can be found in the following website: http://www.wjjsoft.com/mybase.html.
- Close the software
- Copy the .js file to .\plugins sub folder.
- Run the software again.
- Based on the setting of the plugins, you can find the new functions from different menu.
- More details can be found in myBase website: http://www.wjjsoft.com/mybase_jsapi.html#install
- There are self-developed plugins and the plugins developed by wjj.
- Use the plugins at your own risks.
- Please fully test before using to your productive data file.
- Any question or problem, please raise an issue.