Headwind MDM: free and open-source MDM launcher
Open the project directory in Android Studio (use default settings).
Debugging on the device
Connect the device by USB
Click "Run 'App'" icon in Android Studio
After successful run, add device owner rights to the app (optional).
Run in the console
Run the command in the adb console
dpm set-device-owner com.hmdm.launcher/.AdminReceiver
Building the APK
Build the APK after you successfully build the app.
- Setup the keys for signing the app
- Select Build - Generate signed Bundle / APK
- Select the place you'd like to save APK
Building the library
- Select the 'lib' item in the project tree
- Select Build - Make Module 'lib'
- Find the library in the 'lib/build/outputs/aar' directory