This application is capable of exploiting remote networks and web applications. If this application is publicly accessible on the internet a malicious user could use your network to commit illegal activity. Don't use this tool to preform attacks on web applications or networks without prior consent.
- HaveIBeenPwned data breach result searching implemented
- Notes are viewed in fullscreen now
- Note and report editor improved to include markdown preview
- Report saving is now functional
- Add ability to upload report templates
- Make HTTP Request Editor functional
- Create a modular solution for adding new CVE's
- Include a panel containing various local root exploits
- Implement an exploit panel containing a searchable list of CVE's. Each CVE will include a description, vulnerable software versions and release dates. Each CVE implemented will have it's own exploit panel which will gather user input and then attempt exploitation.
- Add a panel listing up-to-date public bug bounty programs
- Create setup.py file to install all dependencies