Phil Haack Haacked
- GitHub staff
- Bellevue, WA
- Joined on
- SeeGit 340 SeeGit - The Git Repository Visualizer
- CodeHaacks 182 This is a collection of prototypes, samples, proof-of-concepts. None of this is meant to be used in production code, but you can take any of the ideas you like and try them out in your own projects.
- RouteMagic 115 Utility Library to get the most out of ASP.NET Routing.
- haacked.com 62 You've been haacked and you like it
- Subtext 54 Subtext Blog Engine
Repositories contributed to
- octokit/octokit.net 648 A GitHub API client library for .NET
- mojombo/semver.org 187 Semantic Versioning spec and website
- reactiveui/ReactiveUI 1,519 A MVVM framework that integrates with the Reactive Extensions for .NET to create elegant, testable User Interfaces that run on any mobile or desktop platform. Supports Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android,…
- restsharp/RestSharp 2,476 Simple REST and HTTP API Client for .NET
- reactiveui/rxui-design-guidelines 129 A set of practices to help maintain sanity when building an RxUI client application distilled from hard lessons learned.
Contributions in the last year 625 total Apr 25, 2014 – Apr 25, 2015
Longest streak 8 days December 29 – January 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to Haacked/haacked.com Apr 24
- Pushed 12 commits to octokit/octokit.net Apr 19 – Apr 21