- Include real change log entry for 0.011
- updated to match spec, with only one origin
- specify minimum perl version
- Suppress warnings when checking for buggy WebKit browsers. (Dave Rolsky)
Suppress warning when checking for a buggy WebKit request and there's…
… no referer header
- Updated browser support documentation.
- Add continue_on_failure to allow requests to be processed as if the module was not used.
- Note required version of Test::More
- Fix POD formatting
- Only apply WebKit workaround to older versions
- additional documentation and references, including notes on CSRF
- Added a psgi script to help test browser behavior
simplify date stamp in change log
- Add a workaround for WebKit browsers with preflighted GET requests.
- Allow setting expose_headers to * to allow all headers.
- Fix cross origin OPTIONS requests.
- Include all default HTTP and WebDAV methods by default.
- Include common WebDAV and web framework headers as allowed headers by
record release in Changes
record release in changes