voxeliq is an open source block-based game engine implementation developed with C#. It uses XNA or the Monogame as the basis. It can be compiled with Microsoft .NET or Mono, which means you can run it on Windows, MacOS, and Linux. Please see the file LICENSE for license details.
Copyright (C) 2011 - 2013, Voxeliq Studios
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL).
Stay awhile and listen
- Improved mesh optimizations: http://www.voxeliq.org/2013/01/16/improved-mesh-optimization/
- CI server is up and running! - http://voxeliq-ci.cloudapp.net
- Implemented more debug graphs;
From the web
- Devlog-IX - MonoGame support
- Devlog-VIII - Speed Test
- Devlog-VII - Bloom Effect
- Devlog-IV - Infinitive Terrain 2.0
- Devlog-III - Infinitive Terrain
- Bonus - Techno Visualizer