You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
* normalizing case in search.
* lower-casing techs altogether now.
* Trying something again...
* Meeting page beautified,
** but it doesn't matter because I forgot to add it all to source control
* Assignment and removal from meetings got much simpler.
* User information and project information consisting of only whitesp…
…ace should no longer be allowed.
* Meeting display.
* Meeting assignment should now be working both in the create project and show project screens.
* Initial Meeting UI.
* Description for rake meeting add task.
* Broke DB library out into separate files.
* Moved controllers and helpers to individual files.
* One more sanity check.
* Search is working!
* One more edit for minLength now that we have C to contend with.
* Have the tag search working the way I like it, I think.
* Added a useful comment (hopefully!)
* Initial search layout.
* More .hand awesome.
* Using the .hand class wisely.
* Collapsing on the index page.
* Showing assigned projects in user pages now.
* Small style tweak to save typing.
* Removed UNIQUE constraint on meeting_id which was causing trouble, at least until it's being used.
* Now checking explicitly for duplicate assignments.
* Basic assigment support. No listing in user pages yet.
* Start of project assignment/removal. Not finished yet.
* Topics for users and projects
* Deleting a project now also deletes its tech references. May replace with a FK.
* Some code normalization for showing projects.
* Able to delete projects now.
* Trying again...
* Updated divs for (hopefully) proper overflow.
* Encoding fix.
* More styling.
* Ok, one more time.
* One more.
* More style tweaks.
* Playing with styles again.