- Deleted unused resources - Reduced image sizes - Scrolling through Events list for a sufficient amount of time causes severe lag -- currently rewriting EventsFragment to try to optimize memory usage
- Events view works - Navigate to Dojo now clickable - Shop tab opens up URL within fragment, though this seems to be buggy
- Goal is to make application more inline with Android design guidelines - Migrating Activity classes into Fragment Classes
Added a purchase swag section that redirects to website Changed Background of home screen to a wooden texture (People seem to prefer the wooden background vs a white background) Included the beginnings of separating a "members" section vs "staff" section Created a rough version of how I envision a profile page to look Changed Navigation Icon
Also renamed hellogridview class to "hackerdojoactivity2", for consistency's sake
stability and ui tweaks
…error, emergency, or closing event :)
…n on event item click, removed header completely from app
Check it out, let me know if you think we should release this or add more to it.
* Adding staff view * Added navigation button * changed API to Android 1.5 (API level 3) (rev 3)
Events section done
* proper start end times * dates have their own row * alignment for dates and titles now exist * cache data, only request no more than once every 10 minutes for events * remove dojo logo on rotate to make reading space * added buttons for staff and finding dojo, inactive at the moment.