Please be wary of bugs and report strange things, thank you!
HFOS - The Hackerfleet Operating System
A collaborative and modular vessel board computer system.
- Geo Information Use a sophisticated map to annotate and review geographical information
- Vehicle support Attach a sailyacht, your camper or pack one in your backpack
- Project planning Issue tracking for collaborative teams
- Modular Expandable with integrated modules, build your own
- Cloud independent Run nodes on your own infrastructure
This is a (dependency) module to install an Isomer instance with all non-experimental Hackerfleet modules.
There is more than one way of installing Isomer, see the detailed instructions for those.
After installing Isomer, use the management tool to install this package:
sudo iso instance install-module https://github.com/hackerfleet/hfos
Or if you already downloaded the repository:
sudo iso instance install-module -i -s git /path/to/hfos-repo
We primarily focused on navigation tools, so these are currently the 'more usable' modules. They are far from complete, see the WiP list below.
Obligatory Warning: Do not use for navigational purposes! Always have up to date paper maps and know how to use them!
|alert||User alerting and notification system|
|anchor||Automatic anchor safety watcher|
|busrepeater||Tool to repeat navigation data bus frames to other media|
|dashboard||Dashboard information system|
|logbook||Displaying and manual logging of important (nautical) events|
|maps||(Offline) moving maps with shareable views/layers|
|navdata||Navigational data module|
|nmea||NMEA-0183 Navigation and AIS data bus parser|
|nodestate||Node wide status system|
|robot||RC remote control unit|
|webguides||Importer for skipperguide.de wiki content into the map|
Work in progress
- Full GDAL based vector chart support (Currently only raster charts)
- Dynamic Logbook
- GRIB data (in charts)
- Navigation aides, planning
- Datalog, automated navigational data exchange
- Crew management, more safety tools
- wireless crew network and general communications
Bugs & Discussion
Please research any bugs you find via our Github issue tracker for Isomer and report them, if they're still unknown.
You can also find us here:
- Hackerfleet Twitter
- Isomer Twitter
- irc #hackerfleet on freenode
Please be patient when using IRC, responses might take a few hours!
- Heiko 'riot' Weinen email@example.com
- Johannes 'ijon' Rundfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Ling
- River 'anm' MacLeod
- Sascha 'c_ascha' Behrendt email@example.com
- Fabulous icons by iconmonstr.com, the noun project and Hackerfleet contributors
- c-base e.V. our home base, the spacestation below Berlin Mitte
- Lassulus for hosting and nix expertise
- Jetbrains s.r.o for the opensource license of their ultimate IDE
- Github for hosting our code
- Gitlab for hosting our code ;)
- Travis.CI for continuous integration services
- BrowserStack for cross device testing capabilities
Copyright (C) 2011-2019 Heiko 'riot' Weinen <firstname.lastname@example.org> and others.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.